Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi Day

I made an apple pie today completely unaware that it was Pi Day. After I made the pie, I even saw a few of my friends post about how it was pi day and they were geeking out about it. It wasn't until five o'clock when my roommate came home that she told me I had made a pie on Pi Day. "I didn't even think about that!" I told her. I've been planning to make this pie for almost a week now and I was too busy studying for a midterm to make it yesterday, but maybe it all worked out for the best. Now I have delicious apple pie to eat on Pi Day. Also thanks to my friend Chris, who mimicked the Rebecca Black song "Friday": "It's Pi Day! Pi Day! Everybody get down on Pi Day!" To Pi Day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.