Friday, March 29, 2013

Full Moon

The moon was so beautiful the other night, fat and full and singing. I was walking from my night class to my car when I saw it. I was so taken by the sight of the full moon amidst the stars and clouds that I started to skip down the street and hum "Bella Notte" from Lady and the Tramp. What a beautiful night. I wished that Matt and I were together then because it was the perfect night for a romantic stroll. *dreamy sigh*

Then I realized that my blog posts were often repetitive and said the same things over and over again--complaining about parents, doubts about grad school and the future, blurbs about cooking and/or baking food, dreams about an idealized life, and waxing poetic about nature. Maybe I can find something new to talk about soon. Let's find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.