Friday, January 4, 2013

Number 6: Being a Super-Fan

Here the article talked about being a super-fan of people like Justin Bieber or of One Direction. I'm not particularly a fan of them, but I suppose there are other figures whom I admire that others might look down upon. I like Lady Gaga for example. I also used to love listening to the Backstreet Boys. However, I would not call myself super-fans of these people. I don't have posters of them hanging up in my room and I don't go to their concerts and scream my lungs out when they get announced on stage. Then again, I can't afford to go to a concert. I suppose this one worry is not too salient or relevant for me.

Then I wondered if there any controversial actors or actresses I liked. Maybe, but  I wasn't too into it, either. I go through phases where I'll be obsessed with a certain person or a certain group, but it passes in a few months. So meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.