Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

I used to be one of those people who would continue writing the previous year on all of my checks and academic papers well into February. For example, if it's 2013 now, then I would usually write 2012 on all of my documents for January and February 2013. Recently, I've been more mindful of that. Usually, I would have no slip-ups until June or July rolls around and then I suddenly and inexplicably revert to writing the previous year.

Also, I had a conversation today with Matt and I feel as if I'm not myself with anyone. There IS a downside  to being too accommodating after all. If I spend too much time thinking about how people are going to react, then they start to worry about how I'M going to react, if that makes any sense.

Or I'm just being too analytical. Am I being too analytical? I'm probably being too analytical. I should just learn to let go. "It doesn't have too mean anything," Matt told me.

More coherent ramblings later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.