Friday, January 4, 2013

20 things not to worry about before you turn 20: Number 3

The Number 3 tip on this article was not to worry about spending too much time on Tumblr. I hardly know what Tumblr is, leave alone spend too much time on it. Then the article goes on to say that websites such as Tumblr or Twitter "can be a great way to connect with others and figure out your own interests and aesthetics." (www.huffingtonpost.com). I suppose if it's a sharing website, then one could connect with other people and learn about their own interests and aesthetics. I personally like to look at interesting photos on the internet, usually photos of nature, animals, or sweeping landscapes. I also like candid photos of people and inspirational, uplifting pictures. Now I'm not looking at these photos at 3 am the day before an exam, but I do like to browse through them in my free time. For a long time, I've dreamed of just quitting, leaving everything behind, and travel the world taking pictures of people, animals, and places. Maybe one day when I pay off all of my debt, I can go do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.