Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oct. 10, 2012

I was walking home when I spotted something rare and unusual. I was striding along the sidewalk, enjoying the beautiful weather and the nice sunset, bebopping to music only I can hear when I encountered a large black SUV where the entire dashboard had little toy animals glued to it. Seriously, there were polar bears and lizards and horses on this thing. Now they were tiny toy figurines, not giant stuffed animals, but I still thought it made for a wonderful array of fauna on the dashboard. It reminded me of a scene from Chronicles of Narnia where all the animals and mythical creatures are lined up to do combat with each other. Fantastical.

That little display just made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.