Thursday, October 14, 2010

Herbal Essences Orgasm?

Have you ever seen those shampoo commercials where someone, usually a woman, is washing her hair and she's moaning and groaning like she's having an orgasm in the shower? Well, I was washing my hair today and I thought I would try it...just for funsies. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and pretended like the shampoo was instant-orgasm-in-a-bottle. I only got through three seconds before I started laughing at myself and thereby ruining the whole effect. It was still fun though. Try it sometime. It will either make for a good laugh or good practice in case anyone decides to go into the shampoo commercial industry some day.

1 comment:

  1. I learned one very important thing from this post - I really should read your blog more often. I've tried this too, I had the same reaction which caused a fellow resident in the shower next to mine to ask me if I was "okay." Clearly a sign I should not try shampoo orgasms in public.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.