Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Do the Windshield Wiper!

Today I was driving home and while stopped at a red light, I noticed something humourous going on behind me. The two girls in the car behind mine were dancing to some music. Or at least I assume they had music; they could just be going through some choreography in the car. They were more or less synchronized as they waved their arms about (I call this move the "windshield wiper" because that's what it looks like--windshield wipers.) They were both holding their forearms stiff and waving them back and forth in parallel motion. They ALMOST had it in rhythm. I laughed out loud as I saw this and smiled the rest of the way home.

Little things like that make life worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.