Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two points

I am two points away from failing my most hated class. Ergggghhhhh...

Apparently, I'm four points away from failing Anthropology but that's okay because I don't mind taking that class over again if I have to, but Psych 310 (the one I need two points to pass), THAT CLASS I would never want to take again.

Oh, Lawdy. I need help. I'm taking my final exam for Psych 310 tomorrow and if I don't make a swell grade, then I have to re-take the class.

On a much better note...I'm so glad I have friends. It's amazing what they're able to help you through--especially stress.

Plus, I'll be dropping by Moe Joe's (that's a coffee shop) and seeing whether my friend Melissa and I will have jobs this winter break. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely wishing you luck! I just got done with finals so I can relate to the stress!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.