Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bubbly and precious

A few of my friends and I were in Longhorn Steakhouse celebrating our friend's birthday. Near the end of the dinner, the song "Bubbly" came on and all of us started swaying and singing to it. The waitress came by, took one look at us, and said, "Well, aren't you all precious?". It broke the moment but we just laughed and went back to talking.

Craig took Melissa and me to the forest today and I learned something very important: Forests are like relationships--romantic...but treacherous. Seriously, I slipped at one point and I thought: Wow, wouldn't it be great if I just went headlong down this steep slope, gutted myself on those (very sharp) rocks, and splashed my insides out into the river below? Yeah. Good times.

P.S. I called a lot of my friends today and apparently woke them from their sleep...IT WAS 2:30 P.M. I had been up since 7 in the morning. Apparently, I'm not a very good college student since I don't even sleep til (WAY) past noon on a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.