Saturday, February 9, 2013

Whistling Man

The other day I was walking to class when a well-dressed man on a bicycle rode past me, whistling. I'm not sure why, but that just brightened up my whole day. I think that people who whistle just sound so happy and cheerful, like all is right with their life. For some reason, I also found this odd and out-of-place for where I live. I mean, I expect to see a whistling man on a bicycle if I were walking down the street in the United Kingdom, maybe Ireland or somewhere, but people here just look so oblivious all the time. Either that, or they look aggressive. All in all, it still made me day. Maybe one day I'll get a bicycle and a nice jaunty hat. Then I can learn how to whistle and ride my bike around town, whistling about the merry month of May or my fair love or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.