Sunday, February 10, 2013

Too much food

I ate WAY too much food today. My friends and I went to a Chinese buffet to celebrate the Chinese New Year and I regret all the food I ate. My stomach was fit to burst. And so I made a resolution: I will control how much I eat from now on and not overeat at buffets. Or anywhere.

Well, guess what? I broke that resolution the very same night. My roommate won a free pizza online and when we went to pick it up, I wasn't even hungry. I thought about telling everyone that I was just going to skip out on dinner and go to bed early. That did not happen. Not only did I join everyone in eating pizza, but I ate more pizza than everyone else! I ate three slices while everyone else only ate two! I feel like a pig...

Right after I ate at the buffet, I went home to change and I had trouble putting my jeans on because they felt so tight. I switched to a looser pair of pants and even those felt tight! Oh no! What's happening to me? Am I turning into an overeater? Is this an emotional problem? Do I lack self-discipline?

Wait, do I worry too much? Probably, but I feel like this is an issue that needs to be addressed soon. Either that or I'll keep packing on the pounds and have to go buy new clothes...

On the bright side, there's a new weight scale in my bathroom so I can weigh myself every morning and see how well I'm doing. Hopefully, I can get back to a healthy weight and stay there.

Root for me, people. I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.