Friday, July 8, 2011

Internet Addiction?

I was reading a book called Intelligence For Your Life, and it had a part about Internet addiction. While I don't think that I am addicted to the internet, I do believe that I spend more time on it than I should. I waste a lot of time just listening to music or looking up things that are inconsequential. So, starting today, I will be going on the internet a lot less. I realize that days when I don't go on the internet at all, I feel happier, like I've wasted less time. The truth is, I do waste a lot of time just surfing the web, and I am going to stop this bad habit. From now on, I'll only go on the internet for an hour a week. Just enough to check email and maybe blog here about what has been going on in my week. This should free up my time to do more meaningful things in life.

1 comment:

  1. One good way to test your addiction is to go without internet for a week. Your plan is a good one too though and logical. When I travel I end up without internet for days and have realized I can get by pretty easily... some friends of mine, not so much.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.