Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back to School!

Yesterday, I was at Wal-Mart when I saw the back to school supplies already being set out. My heart rose and tears came to my eyes. I know it's only the beginning of July, but I love back-to-school season. I love the smell of new textbooks and the look of blank note paper. I love Superhero backpacks and tin lunch boxes and Number 2 pencils. Oh, and the glue sticks and construction paper and three-ring binders and glitter! Oh, and Lisa Frank folders! I love those!

When I told Kathy once about how I loved school supplies, she said that I was such a nerd. Well, I guess she's right. The sight in Wal-Mart cheered me right up and I was smiling for the rest of the day (even through the thunderstorm later on and my electricity going out). Then I was saddened because I realized that I'm never going back to school. *tear, tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.