Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Movie Stores and Membership Cards

When I attain financial independence, the first thing I am buying is a membership card to a movie store. I said it. I'm not getting new clothes or makeup or killer high heels, I'm getting myself to a movie rental store. Once I have that piece of plastic in my hand, I'm going to check out Say Anything and Everybody says I love you and Brown Sugar and watch them in my free time. That, dear reader, is the real mark of my independence--to be able to check out movies so I can watch them when I want to watch them. Especially the really old films or the obscure ones that are not available at my local library. Either that or I move to the capital where I'm sure they have a library that does have pretty much every film ever made. I would love to go to a film institute one day. Just to see film title after film title and feel giddy with the notion. Tee-hee.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.