Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fetching Profile Picture

I just changed my profile picture to fit with the new name of my blog (worrier princess). When I was saving the changes, words at the bottom of the page said, "Fetching profile picture..." I thought that blogger.com was complimenting my profile picture for being "fetching" and I almost did that girly thing where I turned away modestly, blushed, and said, "Aw, shucks." Then I realized two things. First of all, blogger.com probably meant that it was retrieving my profile picture, not complimenting it. Secondly, why would a website compliment a profile picture? It's not even a real person! Besides, the picture doesn't look like me at all. I only chose the picture because, like I said earlier, it fit the title of the blog. In reality, I'm a diminutive Asian girl with glasses and frizzy hair. Not quite the definition of "fetching..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.