Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Burger Studio

I called Craig after class today and asked him how I could find this place called the Burger Studio. He had been raving about it for the past few weeks and after the exam I had just taken (while running on very little sleep), I decided to reward myself and try out the Burger Studio.

Craig directed me to walk through the park. Which I didn't. (I'm bad at following directions.) Somehow, he knew that I would walk around and so he changed his course and met me anyway. We stood in a ridiculous line at Burger Studio and, of course, by the time we got to order, the crowds was practically gone.

We also ran into my friend Matt and I asked him how he was doing.

"You still playing the bells?" he asked me.
"Yes."

We didn't get to talk long because he got a phone call soon after I said hi to him and also because Craig was snickering about something. Later, when I asked him what it was, he said that Matt had been looking at me for five whole minutes and then looked away. When I finally saw him, he turned around like he had just noticed I was there and said, "HEY!" in the most enthusiastic voice he could muster. I didn't pick up on that. Then again, I don't pick up on a lot of things.

Craig and I spent lunch eating our burgers and talking about how Bagel Kid got engaged. Craig also showed me how Bagel Kid made up these humorous lyrics to Arabian Nights.

I can't reprint the lyrics here but let's just say that if I were in an anime right then, I would have fallen off my chair laughing.

1 comment:

  1. hey you. i just got back, and now i am in bed resting next to a certain ben. im guessing you are in class right now.

    i want to try burger studio! how was it? you neglected to mention THAT (insert craig-like grr). anyway, im guessing i wont be able to eat it for a week or so, what with my stomach and all.

    im glad you liked my freewrite thingy... i must admit, it turned out a lot better than i expected it to. although with entirely too many modifiers, as a melissa is wont to do.

    if you can't tell i'm still a little high off of those awesome meds right now. wooo.

    anywho, could you follow my blog, please? the more followers i get, the higher up on google searches my blog goes, and the MORE POWER AND RICHES I GAIN. well, ok. not so much. but i do get more of a readership, which is my goal as a writer afterall.

    you can make this happen lan chi.

    just press. the button. you know you want to. it will feel eversogooooood. touch it. feel it. caress that button. evil feels so warm and fuzzy. mmmmm.

    i don't know what im talking abooot. just follow my blog, mmmplease?

    uncarann

    (i've decided to sign out in every comment with the random word security password thing. cause they are so funny!) so.

    uncarann,
    sylvia

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.