Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ripped

It seems like I will be retiring my trusty pair of make-your-butt-look-GOOOD jeans today. I was just returning to my seat in class and waiting for the teacher to pass out the exam when I noticed that there was a rip in my jeans...right underneath the curve of my butt. Great. Just great.

Of course I couldn't leave because the exam was about to begin, but luckily, I was sitting down. Finishing the exam early, I tried to walk out of class as calmly as I could, hoping no one could see (or would point out) the curvaceous tear in my pants. Yeesh.

I think this might be God's way of telling me to lose some weight. Either that or He's telling me to get new jeans. Maybe I should do both. Yeah, that's sounds like a good idea. Maybe I should lose weight and then I could fit into a pair of REALLY nice new jeans. I'll go with that.

Well, I'd better eat healthier and exercise regularly from now on. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.