Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Judgmental

It never struck me as hard as it did today. I'm VERY judgmental. I sit on my proverbial high chair and judge everyone around me. But I don't want to anymore. I don't want to become bitter and cynical and hate everything.

I miss the taste of candy. The sweet, rolling taste of smoothness on my tongue. Long times of old forgotten. And coming back to me.

I'm shallow-minded, too. Which is probably why I'm judgmental. I realized this as I was riding on the bus and thought about how my friends liked to look deeper in things and I never did. I was either passively accepted or rejected things as they came. Where's all the humanity in that?

I ate a giant sandwich of eggs and bacon today. And I managed to fry the bacon without setting off the smoke alarm. Woot.

Anyway, this has just been my experiment with stream-of-consciousness writing. Or freewriting I suppose you call it. My next few posts should be more coherent. Note the "should be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.