Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Guess who's back?

So I was taking pictures of this guy playing guitar in the Brooks Center. I wonder if he noticed...

My roommate's wife came over today and made something called tomato crumble. OMG, I want to learn this recipe. And the wife was friendly too. She's tall, bespectacled, and curvy--I can see why my roommate married her.

I played a game called "two truths and one lie" today with the GSA club. Yeah, pretty much all of them knew my truth. Except for the one guy I thought WOULD know. Hah, I'm glad he doesn't know that much about me.

After GSA, he said, "I hope they return the keg." I think he was referring to his job. Apparently, he tricked some people into paying for a keg that they could have gotten for free. "I hope they still have the tap. I didn't charge them for that."

Made a new friend today. His name is Alex. I call him the Barefoot Guy (because he walks around barefoot sometimes. Very unique. Very gutsy). I told him that I see him all the time, in Brackett, on the bus...He even lives in the same apartment complex I do! Apparently, he never notices me since he was surprised I knew him. But he did say that he was glad that was how he was known--as the Barefoot Guy. We had an exam today too and it was funny watching him take an exam. He leans way over the desk with his test sheet on the very edge. It's like he's all nonchalant and laid-back about everything. And he's got a friendly face too.

In Anthropology class, we discussed infanticide (infanticide is killing babies and Anthropology is humanities class). Very intriguing. Very depressing.

I sat at the lake today and talked to Melissa. We both decided that she was very right to be happy with her life right now. We also decided that I had trouble forming attachments to people. But more on that later.

Peace, my friends. Must sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.