Saturday, September 5, 2009

Movies with my father

I am never watching movies with my father again. At least not movies that HE picks out. I just finished watching a documentary about death and you could imagine how uplifting THAT was...The movie even said that whenever someone is forced to think about their own death, they become hostile and aggressive.

And the last movie I watched with him was some horror film called "Incubus." Worst movie I've ever seen. It wasn't even scary!

What happened, dad? You used to pick out great movies, the real winners, the real classics.

Now whenever I watch a movie with him, I just keep counting down the minutes until it ends. I wanted to fall asleep during the movie too, but this comes more from the habit I developed from waking up early on the weekdays. Now, I wake up early EVERY day. Sure, it means that I can get a lot of work done in the morning and not feel like I wasted half the day sleeping, but there is the downside of always feeling drowsy in the afternoon. Not good when you have to drive.

Aside from that, today went well. I got some homework done, had a delectable lunch (I miss the food from home), and my brother stopped by the house before going off to work. He said he had bought me a pack of cards. Woo-hoo.

Well, more tomorrow. I have writing to finish.

Peaches and cream,

jumira-wings

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.