Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cute guys

Everyone has a cute guy they've taken passing notice of so here's mine.

Actually, it started out of the fact that my dad called me and was miffed when he found out that I was taking the bus instead of my car to campus (obviously, he doesn't know about the stresses of commuter parking), but boy, was I glad I took the bus anyway.

It was a Tuesday (just yesterday, actually) and I had taken the 11:28 p.m. bus to get to campus. On the stop right after mine, a large group of people boarded the bus, including THIS GUY. The thing about him, the defining feature that captured my attention, were his eyes. He had these shy eyes that I just loved. It was very exciting. It got even more exciting when more people got on the bus and he had to move to the back (where I was sitting!). At one point, he was standing RIGHT beside me. I was in heaven. I noticed that he had strong hands when I saw them grip the seat in front of me. Wow. Many times during that 20 minute bus ride, I was tempted to tap him on the shoulder, ask his name, and then tell him he was amazing. I didn't of course. Then he got off near the Hendrix Student Center and most likely, I'll never see him again.

I also talked to my friend Melissa about this and she told me about the red shirt guy she was admiring in Java City. Then, when she was driving me home, I contemplated about how there might be a book somewhere in which all these small occurences are recorded. The occurences that, were we in a movie, would have turned into something grander, but in real life, are just little events that may never come again but that make life worthwhile anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.