Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bad Day by Daniel Powter

I got up this morning and decided to drive my car to campus instead of taking the bus. Definitely not the brightest idea I've ever had. After dropping off my friend Raven, I drove through three different parking lots trying to find a parking space. Finally, I decided to try the parallel parking spots near the Stadium and lo and behold...there was one! I was so excited that I didn't just drive right past it. So I tried backing up into it. You know, parallel parking. Well...I stink at it. After multiples tries (and even bumping into the car behind me!) I make something that resembles a weak success.

The funny thing was that as I was trying to park my car, the radio churned out the song, "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter. "So fitting!" I eject. After I park, I sit there and contemplate just listening out the rest of the song (since I'm late for class anyway). So I'm sitting there jamming along to Daniel Powter when I suddenly remembered that I had a quiz in my first class. Hole. Lee. Crap.

Imagine my panicky little legs speeding up the giant hill I had to climb to get to class. Yeah. Not fun.

Luckily, I was only five minutes late and had enough time left over to take the quiz anyway. Whew. Disaster averted.

Stay tuned, folks. There's something about my luck that always means that bad mornings make good days.

Catch you later,

jumira-wings

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.