Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009

Dude, I had the weirdest dream last night. (If I ever become a movie director, I'm going to start off all of my movies this way). Okay, so Johnathon, Craig, Khoa, and I were going to the McDonald's in Tigertown to eat dinner, right? And Craig and Khoa already ordered so the three of us sat around talking while Johnathon went to go order. Well, he struck up a conversation with the black girl who was taking his order and when he mentioned the song, "Six Feet Under the Stars" (which is an actual song, by the way), the girl was really impressed with him. She said that he should come here more often and that he should call her sometime. Craig, Khoa, and I heard the whole thing and we all turned around in our chairs and stared at them like, "Whoa."

That was it.

As for Monday...today went okay, I guess. I let the alarm clock ring three times before I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for school. Happily for me, my first psychology class was let out twelve minutes early (I love that class. 9 times out of 10, it was being let out early) and in my next class, we took notes for half an hour before my teacher turned off the lights and put us through something she called "relaxation techniques." Apparently, we were supposed to completely relax and let our chair support our weight, but I had this sharp pain in the middle of my back, and so I had a hard time relaxing with all of those tensed muscles. It did make me feel better afterwards though so maybe I'll put myself through it again when I go to sleep tonight.

Then I went to talk to my boss about my surgery and how I was going to have to miss a week off of work for that. Surprisingly, I got to keep my job. "Most bosses are understanding," Johnathon later told me. "Well, unless they're @$$holes." Hahahaha. There's bluntness for you.

On another subject, he came up with the idea to buy an acoustic, upright piano for the apartment so we could play it if we wanted to...Now, all we have to do is ante up the money for such an expensive undertaking.

I went to the Brooks Center shortly after this but all the piano rooms were taken up. Gahhhhh! And the only one that was vacant was only accessible through key card and since I didn't have mine...I had to give up. Lack of a CU ID was also embarassing when I was standing outside of McCabe waiting to be let in. Well, I couldn't say I was left there for long. After fruitlessly trying to call either Tyler or Craig to let me in, I was saved by two good-looking athletes who were on their way in. (They held the door open and let me go first and everything.) I, true to my nature, acted rudely towards them and only managed a curt "Thank you" before I swept into the building and went on my merry way. That's what you get for helping me, suckers.

I was halfway through homework when Craig kidnapped me so I could go to the Rite-Aid with him.

Craig: Let's see. What do I need? Toothpaste...trash bags.

(Starting to sound like Tyler there, buddy). And then we stopped by Moe Joe's on the way back where Carly gave me free coffee! Woo-hoo!

And then I tried to finish homework again, but got sidetracked by watching videos of the Yazima trannies dancing around shouting, "Pot hole! Pot hole!" It was awesome. Tyler and Craig then dragged me off to dinner with them and a little tiff ensued as to where they were going to go eat.

Tyler: You pick.
Craig: No, YOU pick.
Tyler: You pick. You always say that you're going to pick and then you never do.
Craig: The only place I don't want to go to Subway because I had that for lunch.
Tyler: Pick then.
Craig: We're going to Vegetable City!
Tyler: Okay.
(Craig turns to me)
Craig: YOUUUU pick.
Tyler: I don't want to go wherever Lan Chi wants to go.
Me: Thanks Tyler.

In the end, Tyler won out (surprisingly) and Craig selected Firehouse Subs. We watched Jeopardy! while we were in there and Craig (again, very surprisingly) knew all the answers. The final Jeopardy question was something about Viva La France so Craig and I thought we would get that one (since we're such huge fans of that country and its language), but it turned out to be some obscure French war song that neither of us knew. The contestants knew it, however, and the last guy won out with $15,000. Well, then again, he only bet $200. I don't know whether to call it a safe bet or to be cynical and call the guy a wuss. Eh.

Once we got back, I finally got homework done and spent the rest of the night online, feeding my brain with corrupt propaganda that the world had polluted the Internet with...yeah, good use of my time.

Signing out,

fwump

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.