Monday, March 7, 2011

Eating well, living well

I've been eating healthy lately. Cereal, fruits, vegetables...milk. I realize that when I eat healthy, I feel better. Or maybe I feel better because I'm eating healthy. Also, I worked out at the gym today. I'm trying to make this a routine. The better I live, the better I feel. Oh, and I also love the fact that I don't eat out anymore. It saves money and I don't end up eating fats, sugars, salts, high fructose corn syrup, and anything deep fried. It's shaping out to be a good week.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would just TELL us that you're trying to eat healthier and that's why you don't want to eat out with us; even if it's free (aka taking some of the biscuits from Ruby Tuesday's). Why does everything have to be a big secret? :( :(

    BTW, Craig told me about the decision in favor of Kelly Rd. Are you sure you're ok with that?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.