Monday, October 11, 2010

Favorite bus driver

I ran into my favorite bus driver today! He was a driver I had only seen once, about a year ago. He looks like a leaner version of Vin Diesel and he's just as cool because he wears these awesome reflective sunglasses! The reason he's my favorite, however, is because he's very polite (I love polite guys). The way I remembered him from a year ago, he always called every male "boss" and you could always tell when he was speaking to a woman because his voice would become softer and gentler.

Well, now that I think about it, he ties with this other bus driver as my favorite, but he's still pretty high up there. The other bus driver is the young man who was driving the bus the day Craig, Melissa, and I took it to Wal-Mart. We sat in the back singing "Part of Your World" and the guy came on over the intercom and said that he liked our singing. This guy is pretty cool too, but I see him more often so the Vin Diesel look-alike was more special. Also, I think the second bus driver was also a desk assistant at Lever Hall--my freshman dorm--so I saw him more frequently. I'm just glad I ran into Mr. Vin Diesel lookalike today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.