Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thunderstorm

This post is for today.

No thunderstorm warning. No rain.

Also, John is going to give me his VCR/DVD player! Woo-hoo! Now I can watch movies the old school way.

Thirdly, I don't EVER want to be late on homework again. It piles up on me and then I get stuck doing it for hours on end. If only I didn't get so annoyed by that one teacher...*shakes fist*

Lastly, I learned an important lesson today--be yourself. Do what you want to do. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone or infringe on the rights of others, go for it. Don't hold back. Don't hesitate. Don't sit and wait. Time and tide wait for no one and so no one is guaranteed tomorrow. If you can't make the moment last, make it memorable.

Goodnight,

jumirawings

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Are you going to pick up all of your old VHS Disney movies so we can watch them together. It'll be just like freshman year!

    BTW, if you want to read my new blog, all you have to do is click on my profile link in the comments I leave, and then there'll be a link to my blog on my profile page. Sorry to keep bugging you. I think I'm one of those people who has a hard time staying motivated if my blog doesn't have an audience. I discovered today that my blog doesn't even show up on google searches yet! I need to have more hits, comments, followers, etc. before that happens.

    So could you follow me/ comment every once and I while? I want to know what you think! I know this is pathetic, but.... pwease?

    Do you miss when all of our friends had blogs? I wish Craig would start his again; it was so good. And I bet George would have a really interesting blog. Oh well. Prolly never gonna happen.

    At least there's us. Being awesome. Forever.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.