Monday, February 8, 2010

5 hours of sleep = Productivity?

I've only had five hours hours of sleep and yet today was one of the most productive days I've all all school year. What gives? I also re-experienced the phenomenon I have when, if I lose just the right amount of sleep, I can read like a speed demon.

Unfortunately, I had an exam to study for and a paper to write so I couldn't go see the movie I wanted to see. They were playing a movie called "Food" in the Hendrix Center and hey, if it involves food then I'm so totally, like, THERE. But as my procrastination would have it...

Gah, I have GOT to stop leaving homework until the last minute. It just saps away so much of my fun time. And it's always for the same class too. Weird, I usually finish homework early for all of my classes but when it comes to Public Speaking, it's always a mad-dash, last-minute run. Eh, at least I'm done.

Good night, mes amies. Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm jumira-wings, likely to be one of the strangest people you'll ever meet.